MACHINIST EXCHANGE has designed and hosts its proprietary onsite auction-style listings for you to set up and to achieve the best market price for your machine tools.
Our auctions are easy to initiate and customizable by you according to your needs:
- Start date and duration
- Starting price
- Reserve price
- Premium listing options
All our members can access your auctions to participate in the bidding process, and we market auctions onsite and webwide.
Auction style listings are an important feature of MACHINIST EXCHANGE and to provide a secure and fair environment for you we have established a set of relevant rules and policies for the benefit of all. Please see the following information, you need to know to set up an auction style listing on MACHINIST EXCHANGE:
- Selling practices policy
- By keeping some basic selling practices in mind, you’ll be able to create a great experience for your buyers.
- Seller performance policy
- We always want to ensure buyers have a great experience on MACHINIST EXCHANGE. To help ensure this, we’ve put in place minimum performance standards for areas within a seller’s control, such as prompt problem resolution.
- Shill bidding policy
- Find out what shill bidding is, and why it isn't allowed on MACHINIST EXCHANGE.
- Interfering with transactions policy
- Learn about the rules and guidelines we've established to prevent people from interfering with the completion of transactions.
- Unpaid item policy
- Learn about our rules around paying for items after a buyer has won an auction or agreed to make a purchase.
- MACHINIST EXCHANGE fee avoidance policy
- Avoiding MACHINIST EXCHANGE fees is not allowed, whether intentional or not. Sellers attempting to avoid MACHINIST EXCHANGE fees create risk for themselves, and a poor experience for buyers.