MACHINIST EXCHANGE is committed to providing a secure and fair marketplace for our buyers and sellers. To support this commitment we work hard to verify members before they join, and, we've put in place rules and policies that govern our expectations of buyers and sellers, as well as the actions we'll take to keep you safe and protected.
MACHINIST EXCHANGE is a marketplace that allows members to offer, sell and buy machine tools in a variety of pricing formats and locations. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. MACHINIST EXCHANGE is not a party to the transaction, and it is not a seller or a traditional auctioneer.
Any guidance we may provide as part of our Services, such as pricing, shipping or listing, is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through our partner Escrow.com, MACHINIST EXCHANGE has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or functionality of machine tools advertised; the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
By becoming familiar with and following our policies, you'll help us maintain a fair environment for all, and be able to avoid interruptions that might come from inadvertent violations of our rules.
Some of our rules reflect local legal requirements, while others are based on our experience of how best to protect everyone using MACHINIST EXCHANGE services.
In our policy section, you'll find guides to creating and maintaining listings, details on how we protect your personal details and more.
- Rules and policies for buyers
- When you bid on or buy a machine on MACHINIST EXCHANGE, you're agreeing to the rules we've set out for our community.
- Listing policies
- Find out everything you need to know about our rules for creating listings, and get advice on how to make your listings more successful.
- Identity policies
- Find out how our identity policies protect all of our members, and make MACHINIST EXCHANGE a safe and trusted marketplace.
- Payment policies
- Learn about the Escrow.com secure payment method and find help on what to do if something goes wrong
- Selling policies
- Our selling policies are designed to help deliver the best experience possible for your buyers.
- Resolving technical issues
- Learn how to troubleshoot any technical issues you may experience with our site.
You can also find our
Activity that doesn’t follow MACHINIST EXCHANGE policy could result in a range of actions including administratively ending or cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering a seller's rating, buying or selling restrictions, loss of buyer or seller protections, account suspension, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement, for example. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings in which we take any action can't be refunded or otherwise credited.